Category : Water Damage restoration Tips
Experience Fast Restoration Using the Latest Flood Restoration Equipment
When you build a house of your dream, it is also necessary to get it insured from a reputed company, in order to shield it from any external harm. But, insurance can’t save you from the harassment faced after the house is attacked with the water. You don’t have any control over the natural calamities. Therefore, once the city strikes with the flood, the situation goes out of your hands. To curb the damage, it is suggested to take help from a competent water damage restoration team, who will take care of your needs with their expert manpower and the latest flood restoration equipment.
Activities of the Restoration Team
Immediately after the proficient company is informed about the devastation, their team of versed technicians reaches the spot as time plays a very crucial role in the restoration process. They follow the following steps to make the house fit for living again. These steps are:
- They inspect the site to give you an idea of the extent of damage and set an expectation. The estimate of time and money is also given.
- The furniture pieces, electrical equipment, carpet & padding, etc. are removed from the home to keep them away from any further damage.
- The carpet is washed and dried to use again.
- The water is extracted using the submersible pumps to extract maximum water.
- Commercial scale fans are installed to increase the airflow that increases the process of evaporation.
- X-ray machines are used to identify the moisture absorbed into the wall. The wall and the floorboard are thoroughly dried.
- The wall is deodorized and sanitized to remove the foul odor of the damp.
- Each and every corner of the house is checked for the presence of any moisture, as it might lead to the growth of mold.
- All the removed equipment is installed in the house.
- After the completion of the work, they deal with the insurance company to reduce the hassle.
All the steps are done in an expert way by the experienced and certified technicians. But there are places where the human hands can’t reach and the bare eyes can’t identify the areas of concern. In those cases, the latest flood restoration equipment is required. This equipment accelerates the restoration process as well.
Machinery Involved in the Extraction Process
Let’s check out the machinery involved in this process along with its functionalities:
- Air Mover- It blows air at a very high speed, which helps in the drying process.
- Air Scrubber- It is a filtration system that eradicates the particles, gases, chemical, etc. from a particular area
- Dehumidifiers- It cuts the presence of humidity in the air. This elevates the evaporation process.
- Ozone Odor Removal Equipment- It creates ozone or O3 that kills any odor present in a particular area.
- Testing & Metering Device- It tests the presence of any moisture in the walls and floors.
- Water Removal Device- It removes water from the area in the first go.
Hence, it is clear that the machines and the expert manpower go hand in hand in restoring the house to its previous condition.